What should I have done?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob -- You are right concerning what I think (in retrospect) I should have done -- that is, tell the two that the 4th is missing and I'm going up. I think (!) I was about to do that when I saw her light coming down and thus the dilemna was solved.

After thinking about this on the way home, I concluded I should have immediately signalled to the other two that the 4th was missing and that I was going after her.

As I dive super duper deep here on the internet, that's how I like to think I would have managed this "incident" as well :D

Good plan.

Peter Guy:
Rob -- You are right concerning what I think (in retrospect) I should have done -- that is, tell the two that the 4th is missing and I'm going up. I think (!) I was about to do that when I saw her light coming down and thus the dilemna was solved.

After thinking about this on the way home, I concluded I should have immediately signalled to the other two that the 4th was missing and that I was going after her.

If I dare say so, it sounds like you arrived at a very DIR way of handling the situation. Steve is going to be proud.:D

do it easy:
There must be some DIR magic in those Jet fins afterall. :D

Lynne must have sprinkled some DIR pixie dust in the long hose of the Zeagle regs she gave Peter for Christmas . . . :11:

I think Lynne's scubaboard name should be officially changed to TheBorgQueen at this point :wink:

mdb:
All this is one of the reasons I much prefer to solo dive.
:hmmm: ... now, should we all go over to the solo forum and start telling the solo divers why we prefer to dive as a team?

Michael ... please read the rules for posting in this forum ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
:hmmm: ... now, should we all go over to the solo forum and start telling the solo divers why we prefer to dive as a team?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I was thinking the same thing . . . but figured you'd come along and articulate that thought.

Peter Guy:

Yes, and next time I don't doubt that's what you'll do.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom