What ScubaBoarders Have You Dived With?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn, I'll have to stop teaching and go out more.

I've only "done" it with El Orans. :rofl4:

justleesa
scubadrew

had dinner with do it easy

I am sure I have dove with other SBer's but negelected to get their "board name". Let me know if I missed anyone.

AngelofDeath2008
Bluediver
Cavecliff
DebbyDiver
Deepstops
DiverBry
Fisheyeview
HowardE
Jeandiver
Muggsy
Netmage
ONESPEED
ScubaKevDM
VideoDude

I was happy to meet and dive with GSOdiver and his diverette in Coz last week! Great, fun folks that I will hope to see again!!!

Almitywife and Almity1 in Oz. And even though we didn't dive together, Neets took me around Sydney where I got my bum pinched.:D

All of the Florida Conch divers at last year's Invade the Keys. I couldn't even begin to name them all but NetDoc was my buddy on the Eagle night dive.

you forget Fairy.. we did dive all together at Kurnell because of the one sole weedy sea dragon we found

but the vis was so bad that maybe it seemed we werent diving together

OMG, now that I think about it, we met there at the beach. How could I forget? I'm such a :dork2: I gotta stop smoking my kid's weed. :D

And I probably should add Wildcard because he was on the boat in Queensland, but I'm trying to forget all of that.:rofl3:

I'm not going to try and list them all. My first Ocean and shore dive was with Marvel, Renee, ScubaJenny, and the dearly departed Matt. I dove with many at the invasion 2 years ago like Walter, Howard, Michelle, Mania, El Orans, Pete, Cbulla, and many more. I've dove with most folks on the RMO board in Colorado, NM, and parts of TX. About 20 of us hooked up for Dinner in Coz, but did not dive all together. Dove with several SB folks in Coz the entire week+. Dove with most of Kristin's wedding party including her husband to be, but not Her!

Our last RMO Bash was close to 30 divers, and at Blue Hole there is another 20 or so that I've dove with.... at least over the years. Granted I have not personally buddied up with every one of these folks, but we often dive in teams like at the Hole even if we tend to have inner buddy teams within a larger group.

SB have been berry berry good to me!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom