What kind of people are SBers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya both are one hell of a buddies! I will asume PP is a jar head too? Three marines jump in as well as two navy that offered help, Duane and Lisa's husband, Ummm, sorry, Duane too I think. Bad with names and only met him a couple of times but still they both offered help. Man I joined the wrong service and did worse by marrying that service, twice. I shoulda been a marine, just didn't think I was tough enough. Never met on I didn't like.
All y'all are awsome! Thanks guys, and gals.

Ummm, sorry, Duane too I think. Bad with names and only met him a couple of times but still they both offered help.

It's John. You were close. Anything you need, the offers still stand. We sincerely hope that the new year brings you much better tidings.

I haven't been on the board much as we've been busy with other things. We're just a PM away though! Don't hesitate to ask!

That's how a good community works!:)

Oh and I'm a firm believer in karma!

well, who is Puddle Pirate, so we can take care of him?

Glad it got shipped, WC. We are still in Cali for awhile...

I have had a lot of help with SB-ers too, especially regarding information and advice.

I agree Marines are a special breed, that is why most of them stay in, from what I can tell.

feel better soon.

I can tell that you're not the kinda guy who feels sorry for himself....I hope you have a much more settled and happy life from now on... Please remember to pm if I can help.....

sorry for your troubles, wc, but glad you're getting a hand from online buds.

now here's a hug from one...

< H U G >

COASTIE??? :11:

oh..okay

we'll make an exception for him (DIR TOO???) :11doh:

sounds cool

dive when we all get home?

WC.

Wish I had seen this earlier.

I would and could have helped!

Being a Diver-Jeeper-and Scubaboarder!!

I also have a brother that is a LT-commander I think it is..... Anyway he is a Coastie and runs all of WA state!

I am sorry for your missfortune, But you are a winner so keep your chin up!!

Need anything ... Let me know if I can help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom