what kind of diver are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought I was going to be a vacation diver at first. But it turns out I don't get enough vacation time to scratch my itch. And it also turns out I really like SoCal diving. I go out pretty much every weekend.

Being a "vacation" diver never interested me. After gaining experience, I then knew why-- not the safest thing to do.

Yeah the plane trips and airports and staff. Foreign countries, what about all those languages I don't understand

Diving in Australia it's all I do all my life

I am not a diver, I'm someone that likes to dive once in a while. Compared to everyone else, I am pretty much a pretender.

That's cool BSphere you're a diver, as long as you don't have to see someone about it.

Yeah the plane trips and airports and staff. Foreign countries, what about all those languages I don't understand Diving in Australia it's all I do all my life

Funny thing is when I visit Australia I hear a lot of Chinese and other Asian languages. I speak Malay Mandarin Taiwanese born and raised in Australia. You see a lot of non English language signs everywhere in Australia.

CHATSFIELD.jpg

Dive every week of the year weather permitting. So far this year 123 dives. All but one week (which was in the Philippines) and three because we were not permitted to dive due to COVID, has been in our state (New South Wales) and the vast majority have been in Sydney. This week, 4 dives, one to 45 metres, rest to about 15 metres.

Yeah and when I go to the pub I see drunks and when I don't go to the pub I don't see drunks

I dive mostly local in cold quarrys.
But i like warmwater ocean dives. But covid.. Jeah..

I dive as much as i can. And if i am on land i think about diving 70% of the day.
I am addicted :)

About 100 dices oer year and probably more, when my dry suit arrives.
I also do my dm right now.

I’m a new diver who thought I was going to be a vacation diver because the local diving is terrible. However, pandemic. So the local possibilities got explored just to get some training and then I discovered it wasn’t actually terrible. Now I get a dive or two in most weekends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom