What item of equipment was a waste of money?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wienee lights, cheap watches, snorkels, and cheap computers. I've "fried" 5 computers.
Norm

A magnadoodle slate that I bought on ebay.....was hard to erase and broke rather quickly
UW Clickers - Didn't work

wheezy:
I would say my snorkel. Used it in training,,,, never really since... but it's the law where I live to have one at all times...

WOW, that must be terrible when you go out to eat!

PS: I know it's an old thread but I couldn't resist picturing this town of people all wearing snorkles every where or the MAN would beat them down!

I thought the idea of the magnadoodle slate was quite cool, but I thought it might be erased too easily and I love having a second page to continue with notes or have deco tables hidden so they don;t get rubbed off.

I use a 3page curved slate.

Not one, but TWO BCD's before I discovered a BP&W.

I just saw them at Costco...paired with mask. I thought about buying them for snorkel use, but didn't have the right size. It's a good thing I read about them here as I was going back to check for smaller size!

rcohn:
I still have an old pair of my first scuba fins, US Divers Spoiler fins, they are the stiffest, and nearly the shortest, fins I’ve ever seen. Truly awful, the stiffness makes them hard to kick, hard on the feet, and at the same time, they deliver mediocre propulsion. The blade is a hollow box with a vent near the foot pocket and the second opening at the blade tip, this was supposed to provide a venturi effect. They are my candidates for the worst fins ever made, they certainly must be in the top five.

Ralph

v_1matst:
I've been searching forever and still can't find an LSD shop near me. They're always getting busted by the local police. Throwing a snorkel through their plate glass window would probably give them one heck of a bad trip :eyecrazy:

My advice is to not buy anything from those darn hippies again! :winky:

HAHAHA! that was so funny!!

WOW, that must be terrible when you go out to eat!

PS: I know it's an old thread but I couldn't resist picturing this town of people all wearing snorkles every where or the MAN would beat them down!

LMAO!! :laughing: I have tears streaming down my face. Someone should make a movie!

:snorkels::snorkels::bash:

nyscubanerd:
The subject says it all. I think they should be outlawed for being dangerous.

Kevin

My LDS sold this to me since it was on sale. I decided to add an octopus later. I was a little concerned about having to pass my primary second stage to a buddy with the hose being as short as it is.

Best,

jsl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom