What is your DEMA Show 2009 Booth Number???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

while others as little more than a multi-level marketer! :D

speaking of MLM, did you get a chance to read the latest missive from DEMA? If we sell to 10 people at the show and also get them to join DEMA, show proof (receipts) we get free booth space next year:rofl3:

They have it backwards I'm afraid, we go there to get business, not to conduct a membership drive for DEMA.

Honestly this so silly I can't even get worked up over it....:D

Last edited:
speaking of MLM, did you get a chance to read the latest missive from DEMA? If we sell to 10 people at the show and also get them to join DEMA, show proff (receipts) we get free booth space next year:rofl3:

What's that smell? Why I think it's desperation.

(*might* be hard to collect on that freebie next year)

Tobin

speaking of MLM, did you get a chance to read the latest missive from DEMA? If we sell to 10 people at the show and also get them to join DEMA, show proof (receipts) we get free booth space next year:rofl3:

They have it backwards I'm afraid, we go there to get business, not to conduct a membership drive for DEMA.

It's waaaay beyond silly, it's tragic.

Those at the helm of the Dive Equipment Marketing Association can't even figure out how to Market themselves to their members, much less sell scuba to the general public.

Tobin

Yeah....I was just reading that this morning.

I honestly don't know what to think...

:idk:

Seldom does a single post warrant three responses, but...........

Consider **Who** is most likely to succeed in fulfilling the above requirements and qualify for free booth space?

How many sales would one need to make at DEMA to find 10 buyers who aren't current DEMA members, but can be convinced join?

This seems to be another "rigged game" for the big boys. It looks like cover for future booth giveaways.

Tobin

Seldom does a single post warrant three responses, but...........

Consider **Who** is most likely to succeed in fulfilling the above requirements and qualify for free booth space?

How many sales would one need to make at DEMA to find 10 buyers who aren't current DEMA members, but can be convinced join?

This seems to be another "rigged game" for the big boys. It looks like cover for future booth giveaways.

Tobin

and I thought I had a dark and devious mind....but certainly what you suggest would be excellent cover. (oh, they didn't get any special concessions, they just earned it thru the promotion last year, darn hard to prove otherwise)

Japan will be in booth 1870, will be there the whole show.

and I thought I had a dark and devious mind....but certainly what you suggest would be excellent cover. (oh, they didn't get any special concessions, they just earned it thru the promotion last year, darn hard to prove otherwise)

If they wanted to make it equitable it would be based on $ volume, not a finite number of sales.

Smaller players would need to recruit proportionally fewer new members.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom