Votes: 6 25.0%
  • eight to twelve

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • more than twelve

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
...when it comes to watching other people's slides hows/videos?

I am putting together a slide show of our weddings (yes, plural!) for our family and friends. There will be two versions - one for those that were there/are really interested and those that are kinda sorta interested but don't want to spend an entire evening watching things LOL

I made a fast version of our Mexico wedding to show at our reception in Australia. It ran for about 6.5 minutes (was set to our wedding music) and everyone seemed cool standing around watching it. In that time I did not get to any of the post ceremony stuff such as the fun on the beach or the reception...

I'm wondering, for the second group - how long more or less?

So, how long would you be willing to watch?

Wedding photos, I'd skip the slide show. It was wonderful for you, but you've seen one wedding album, you've seen 'em all.

Personally I like when people do slide shows about "personal" stuff as a background to chit chatting. . .

LOL Guys.

The slide show is getting done - our people WANT one :wink: We had an excellent wedding week in Mexico with a good variety of guests and our Australia event was pretty fun, too, so there's quite a few fun photos to share from various people's cameras.

I just thought some outside input on a time line would be good.

Walter - thanks for your input :wink: I am asking some of them, too., of course. You've been very clear that this type of thing doesn't appeal to you, that's cool.

I thought it might be interesting to see what a wider audience range would be for things like this - whatever the type of event (wedding, vacation, dive trip, general yearly collection of life etc) being created.

ONESPEED:
That statement will cost you your man card.:shakehead

LOL if that were the only reason I have lost my man card we would be all set. . .

Back
Top Bottom