What is wrong with this situation? (Or for brevity, what's right?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you should listen to more Jack Johnson music. After all, you’re on vacation in Hawaii.

Here here!

Where? Here!

no really at 10 I was breathholding almost the length of the pool and trying to catch fish, mask
no fins, or snorkel, with a sharpened nail in a stick, by myself, and could rebuild a lawnmower
and build stuff

what the heck

in the sea

20,000 leagues under the sea diving to adventure
in a silent world with my ceiling the waves....Emile

my entire life

Had to pull a 7 year old boy out of the water who was getting sucked out into the ocean at the south end of Makena Beach last February. Kid would have drowned as the mother was too busy chatting away with her new boyfriend. Fortunately my wife noticed otherwise that kid would be dead right now.

Did I give them an earful? No. Wouldn't bother. Though I'm pretty sure when the father found out, he did.

I save my energy to argue with strangers on ScubaBoard! :bounce::dork2::rant::acclaim::nyah::letsparty::rain::lock:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom