? What is this little guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've seen 2 so far but as of yet I can't find any info on them.

396128108_8fd047afbe.jpg

And this guy:

362255252_2bb3347ee3.jpg

there are two types of slugs that look like the fried egg, the one is called Phyllidia varicosa and the other Fryeria

J. Hoover:
One way to tell the two apart is to look at the underside. P. varicosa always has a dark line running the length of the foot; this species does not.

Ah wow, thanks guys......their cool as hell to watch, specially when the surge hits them and their trying like a mofo to just hang on to something. Thanks for the links, I only have my fish ID book here. Definitely gotta get the others because there is much I see and shoot and have no idea what it is, like these guys.

PS: My fish ID book is from J. Hoover, does a nice book too. :)
-rhyz

You need Hawaii's Sea Creatures for the other than fish stuff, very worth the $.

That I do, I've been seeing alot of new creatures I have absolutely no idea what they are. :( But I do shoot them for later investigation. :) And to think I was at Borders last night!!

Cleaned up abit in PS

397739749_c006afcf93.jpg

And

397739838_1ae3d497f4.jpg

Well atleast they look a little better. Finally got some time last night to fool around in PS with some shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom