What is the perfect SCUBA car?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best dive vehicle is any truck that’s paid for.

The Skywalker seems like the way to go, and it's less than $200,000. Fits in garage,too. There are other possibilities, but I can't go into them now because I'd be late for the Environmentalist meeting I'm required to attend every Thursday night. It's miles away, but our Leader makes us walk.

agilis:
The Skywalker seems like the way to go, and it's less than $200,000. Fits in garage,too. There are other possibilities, but I can't go into them now because I'd be late for the Environmentalist meeting I'm required to attend every Thursday night. It's miles away, but our Leader makes us walk.
And if we believe the Skywalker will fly than we can believe that the earth is about to end because of divers and soccer moms driving SUVs.

agilis:

I concur, the Skywalker would be the ultimate anything vehicle. Although it's a little pricey.

http://www.gibbstech.co.uk/humdinga.php

this is the best Dive car....

humdinga_1.jpg

humdinga_back.jpg

humdinga_rescue.jpg

humdinga_2.jpg

or if you need mors space...
Pictures1%20137web.jpg

web3424big%20splash.jpg

http://www.terrawind.com/
http://www.gibbstech.co.uk/images/photosetc/humdinga_rescue.jpg

Blue Tide:
I concur, the Skywalker would be the ultimate anything vehicle. Although it's a little pricey.
That’s just the investor BS pricing with a whopping 220 pound useful load (not much scuba gear room available). The more realistic pricing for something comparable that would actually fly is closer to $1 million.

Bill, the world IS about to end because of divers and soccer moms driving SUVs. Not that the ending of the world is necessarily a bad thing.
I'll bet that the Skywalker will fly easily and with great success, lifting payloads in the hundreds of kilos, carrying them vast distances, and on mere drops of fuel. All that's needed is to deeply believe, just like when Peter and the kids brought Tinkerbell back to life. And, it's named after a Jedi Knight, isn't it?

agilis:
Do you think that huge face mask of yours would fit in a side car?
Perhaps if I loaded it in vertically. Or I thought I'd just wear it on the bike while riding. No helmet law is KS. :wink:
You don't have to make fun of my mask just because I need to put my back seats down to fit it in my trunk. :(

A ScubaPro Frameless is the next item on my list of things to purchase.

Edit: It does look rather large in that particular picture. It's normal size in the other picture in my profile.

agilis:
Bill, the world IS about to end because of divers and soccer moms driving SUVs. Not that the ending of the world is necessarily a bad thing.
I'll bet that the Skywalker will fly easily and with great success, lifting payloads in the hundreds of kilos, carrying them vast distances, and on mere drops of fuel. All that's needed is to deeply believe, just like when Peter and the kids brought Tinkerbell back to life. And, it's named after a Jedi Knight, isn't it?
yodasmoke.jpg

Do or do not, there is no try. Skywalker pilots may get high, but the craft won’t no matter how strong the force is.

Agilis, I did dive the read sea when I was 12. No Bar Mitzvah however. I will not discuss politics anymore as long as you stop attacking SUV owners.

The thread is about dive cars divers like, not dive cars that are good for the environment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom