What is the hardest thing about scuba diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Politely pretending to be interested when people talk about subjects other than diving.

Seriously . . .

Working continuously to learn more, get better, not get complacent and not take shortcuts.

I really, really do not want people saying, “At least he died doing something he loved,” to my family at my funeral.

Nor do I want my diver friends to wonder what I could have been thinking to commit whatever stupid action or lapse that did me in.

Giving up scuba diving due to my dive buddy/husband’s medical issue. Just not worth the risk. But we are grieving the loss of something we both loved doing together. We have great memories of our 1000+ dives all over the world.

Giving up scuba diving due to my dive buddy/husband’s medical issue. Just not worth the risk. But we are grieving the loss of something we both loved doing together. We have great memories of our 1000+ dives all over the world.

So sorry to hear. Is doing it with others out of the question?

Finding the time to actually go diving and stay proficient.

Hardest thing in Scuba diving???

The rocks...they remain hard even when they are underwater for extended periods of time.

If you think I am joking then you have never been at depth in a quarry when some numpty up above decides to drop a rock into what they think is the abyss but instead the rock lands on you or your dive partner way down below.

-Z

Waiting for retirement to become a semi-permanent resident of Bonaire(insert your favorite destination here).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom