What Is the Asterick by my User Name For?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Invisible is important? Why?
The importance is mitigated by your need for it. For example, there are times when I don't want a lot of attention as I deal with things. This way no one knows that I am here.

Of course, even when I am here they ignore me. :D

NetDoc:
The importance is mitigated by your need for it. For example, there are times when I don't want a lot of attention as I deal with things. This way no one knows that I am here.

But, our board isn't limited only to a registered member... Even the guest is lurking around without having a membership. :confused: YMWV though..

Just my 2 bar...

NetDoc:

Yeah, all those secret black box MOD SQUAD operations, huh? I can see invisible people when I wear my tin foil hat. :D

do it easy:
I can see invisible people when I wear my tin foil hat. :D

You have one too Pepo? :D

Diver Dennis:
You have one too Pepo? :D
Yeah, thank goodness too, I almost blew myself up just now. I got some new LED modules for my Photon Torpedos and was trying them out. I made custom battery packs to run the LED modules with NiMH batteries, but I accidentally shorted them out inside the flashlight. Long story short, the LEDs and the batteries are fine, but I need a new copper conductor for the light itself. Apparently, copper springs lose their springiness when they get really really hot. :D

do it easy:
Yeah, thank goodness too, I almost blew myself up just now. I got some new LED modules for my Photon Torpedos and was trying them out. I made custom battery packs to run the LED modules with NiMH batteries, but I accidentally shorted them out inside the flashlight. Long story short, the LEDs and the batteries are fine, but I need a new copper conductor for the light itself. Apparently, copper springs lose their springiness when they get really really hot. :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

afdbtest.tcruise.jpg

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Now I can't trust anyone... did you see their results? Maybe it's disinformation to get people to remove their helmets... then again, maybe it's true? BTW, I prefer the centurian style AFDB. :D

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.
It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Back
Top Bottom