What is Tank and Fin wax?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen cars with blinker fluid. Lol
Mostly flooded lights but hell if you want to be a smart ass I can be one too.

So my daddy told me a story once. He was in the USN in the PI. He got into trouble and given kitchen duty. He was ordered to go get a pea splitter as todays soup is split pea soup. My dad asked around the base.. nope no pea splitters there so he went to motor pool signed out a jeep under orders to get supplies for the kitchen... went to town.. had some beers with the local PI girls.. came back later and after they were done yelling .. WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING LEAVING BASE..? -- "Sir I was under orders to get a pea splitter and I searched all over this island the entire day and there does not seem to be one...

Or give someone a Styrofoam cup and asking then to fetch you some cleaning solvent or gas to prime the lawn mower. And this next one I actually saw with my own two eyes, "I was driving down the road one day and saw a guy pouring gas into a cup and trying to pour it into a tank of a car than had run out of gas. The gas container had a wide mouth so he couldn't get the angle to pour directly into the car's tank. I pulled over, took out a sheet of large notebook paper, rolled it into a funnel and problem solved. Boy, was that funny. Watching that guy trying to scrape the dissolved foam cup from the side of that car. My funnel didn't leak one bit." B

I can't believe Skyhooks haven't yet been mentioned . . .

Very useful when you're doing a mid-air* safety stop.

* I have an instructor candidate who, when discussing bouyancy, has repeatedly said "in mid-air" when he means "in the water column."

I once sent a commis chef to the post office to get a fire extinguisher filled.

In college I once witnessed a trainee chef being instructed to melt down a pan of ice and keep stirring it until it evaporated. He was making dry ice. the funniest thing was the intense pressure his chef put him under to get it done.

This is my favourite prank of all time. It's a sketch taken from a TV programme.

Pleas be aware that there is some bad language
once

http://youtu.be/Z36ZQwLKghg

I challenge anyone not to find this funny

In the Marines The mechanics had one of the Amtracker's get an exhaust sample. Funny as hell till out Ssgt got tired of the bit.

Back
Top Bottom