What is stay at Ramons like?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice, thatched roofs, good dive center. They are located just a stones throw away from town and the airport, which make it easy to get to the restaurants.

I've never actually stayed in their facility, but I've attended several conferences on Ambergris that have utilized Ramon's as the main lodging group. Reports have been good, and I've talked to many divers using their shop, for both instruction and diving, and all have been very complimentary. Ken :42:

We are planning to book a trip to Belize for next year and are leaning hard towards Ramons Village. I think it s the ticket.

Anyone have some experiences from a stay there?

Many thanks

I was there in 2005, and will be going back there next Sunday Sept. 13th. It is a great place to stay and the dive staff is very good. Its a short walk to the airport, and close to downtown.

You will be glad you decided on going to Belize. We were there in June 08 The diving is great. Ramones is a nice place but the food and drink was very high compared to other places there. Rooms are nice and clean.The dive staff are very good and knew the area well. My wife even got to hold a nurse shark in her arms, she was thrilled. The only down side was the night dive. Very shallow and crowed when we went. If you decide to stay there be sure to go out to the end of pier in the evening. We saw sharks come in to feed on rays twice while we were there. Not a place to night snokle for sure. Enjoy your trip

'....I've attended several conferences on Ambergris .....'

uhh, where do i sign up to work at your company ?

'....I've attended several conferences on Ambergris .....'

uhh, where do i sign up to work at your company ?

Clearly I have chosen the wron gline of work and or company as well...

Ramon's is a good place. The only issues I had were that it was a little crowded sometimes, with more small kids running around. I usually dive with Amigos del Mar, so it's a little further to walk with all your gear than if you were staying up in town.

About how much is it for a basic room per night at Ramon's? Also a 2-tank a day dive package for say 4 days? Cant find any prices on their website.

Back
Top Bottom