What happened to "TRIPS and LOCAL MARKETPLACE"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
What happened to "Trips and Local Marketplace"? I had a post up there about my condo that I offer for rent and I just went to add a comment and I cannot find it. Has it been taken down? If so, when did this happen and why?

Wuzzup?

I though there was talk about getting rid of local market places as they were underutilized. . . .

Been a while now, I thought. (around the time of Marcias death I remember hearing about it, for a time frame)

Thanks for clearing this up. I didn't know.

Personally I thought the Trips and Local Marketplace area was awesome.

Now it says something about having to post in Classifeds...

So, how do Classifieds work? I guess I need to check that out. Is there a charge or are they free?

Thanks again!

Classifieds are free, but limited to:
buying, selling, or trading of items
and
exclusively for personal transactions between two individual non-commercial users

You had correctly placed your condo thread in the now defunct regional marketplace. It's now in the appropriate regional forum.
The rest of the marketplace remains: ScubaBoard Marketplace
Only the regional Trips and Marketplace subforums were affected - merged into the regional forums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom