What happened to the Sea Tiger?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This may be old news for others, but as I was descending on the Sea Tiger last Saturday, I saw a toilet sitting to her Starboard, and feared for the worst... yes, the toilet is out of the bridge. Does anyone know what happened or is it like I said.. old news?

News to me...the toilet has been all over the wreck....most likely some one trying to be funny. I'll keep my ears open though and let'cha know if I find anything out.

I was told to go inside and take a pic sitting on the toilet. When I got there---no toilet inside. Then I saw it sitting outside the ship. Strange sight.

Aloha Fishboy
As far as I know, the toilet was on the bottom two days ago. The toilet has been a long running joke. Went to the YO 257 today, 20' vis.
Turtleguy9

I like the moving attractions. Kinda like geo-cacheing, but a lot more difficult.

Anyone ever done underwater geo-cacheing?

maybe it couldn't get enough "baby-ruth's" from the ala wai whilst inside the wheel-house... so it hopped itself outside =)

i thought somethin' smelled funny during that dive =\

www.scubamazing.com:
I like the moving attractions. Kinda like geo-cacheing, but a lot more difficult.

Anyone ever done underwater geo-cacheing?

Would be hard to do since GPS don't work underwater. Guess you'd have to use compass heading and distance. Could be fun :D

Aloha All
When I dove the Sea Tiger this morning, the Toilet was back in the pilothouse.
Vis was better, about 70 ft.
Turtleguy9

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom