What gauges do you wear on your arms?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

compass on left and computer (bottom timer) on right

:doctor:
Wear the instruments where you feel most comfortable.
I wear my watch under the sleeve or glove of my suit of my left arm cuff (Unless I am wearing my drysuit). That way it is covered and protected, I only need to peel back the glove or cuff to read it. I have a wrist slate on my left arm and place my primary computer on my right with my compass when I need it. Compass is on my right just after my wrist and before the computer. My second computer is either in a pocket or mounted on my left wrist just before the wrist slate and just after my wrist. So far everything is easy to read and no problem when gearing up.

Compass and watch on left arm. Computer on right. If you haven't done so, I would highly recommend cutting the straps off of these instruments and replacing them with bungee. I personally found this to be a very worthwhile change.

The only exception to this is my watch. I ocassionally wear it when I am not diving, and I have not felt comfortable making the bungee fashion statement in the non-diving public.

crab once bubbled...
I would highly recommend cutting the straps off of these instruments and replacing them with bungee. I personally found this to be a very worthwhile change.
Right on with that...Bungee rocks! :)

Left arm holds my Uwatec Air X Nitrox
Right Arm my Dive watch Citizen EcoDrive Diver W Depth gauge
and above that my compass

all very comfortable and easy to read

Cheers
Chris
PADI MSDT
http://homepage.mac.com/sydney_diver

Computer on right, Compas on left.

Both in bungee heaven.

Compass, computer #1 on left arm, computer #2 on right arm.

Computer on right, and compass on left. I always dive with a compass, in low vis is an absolute must, and around here low vis is the norm. As for backup, I have a depth guage and bottom timer with my SPG. But if the computer fails, the dive ends and it's back to tables till it gets repaired or replaced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom