What do you typically do during scuba diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Family time. Exploring with family. Learning with family. Slightly more exercise than TV (shore dives). Spend the money before the wife donates it all to the needy.

And... have you tried raw scallops right from the sea?

Family time. Exploring with family. Learning with family. Slightly more exercise than TV (shore dives). Spend the money before the wife donates it all to the needy.

And... have you tried raw scallops right from the sea?
Yes. Really good if you like raw seafood - which the entire family does.

Don't want to steal the thread but reminds me of a story.... When very young I told my daughter that the eyeballs of fish were the best part. She really loved them. When she got older she told me in no uncertain terms what she thought of my doing that to her!

Its been a long time dream of mine, and this past summer was the perfect time for shore diving with covid in the works. And scallops of course...

Scuba diving could be the ultimate escape from noise, troubles in life, give you chance to enjoy being “weightless flying” and explore fascinating underwater world. Do you still remember when you start the first scuba diving? Feel free to share your scuba diving stories and maybe start some fun discussion. :)
  • Reasons why you enjoy scuba diving: for fun, for work, for ...
  • Your favorite scuba diving locations...
  • Scuba diving activities: such as, photography creatures, spearfish/hunt, make cave diving...
:D :D :D
Dive because we need to see what's for dinner before taking it home
Dive for flying sensation but reg bubbles ruin the quiet
During dive, it's mostly flailing about trying to coordinate all the junk taken into the water. Simple is better?
Story:
Buddies like to free dive. My role is retriever for whatever they shoot, if not flailing about with all the gear taken into the water.

Back
Top Bottom