What do you think of $715 to fly from Newark, NJ to Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey girl...what airlines? That makes a diff to me.

$715 is slightly up there, but it is not outrageous. Don't fly Americna Airlines. Go Continental. You don't want you bags left in PR.

sounds high to me..I usually fly air jamaica to montego bay then on to Bonaire ..usually around 500-600.

What is the status of AJ ?? I thought they were pretty much crapping out,

Bonaire is always pricey when we check it! I have never seen it for less than 500 from the NYC area. Too bad really. We would go more often. We used sky miles last time or would have been about 650 each. 700 is expensive IMHO even to hell and back and that's a long trip, lol! Nonetheless, it doesn't seem crazy expensive becasue Bonaire always seems high to us. Good luck!

It was through AJ. Capt. Don's found the ticket. When I looked online for tickets, the lowest I found was $865. I though August was the low season.

I went to Bonaire in 2000 and 2001. I booked the trip with Caradonna Tours. It was $789 round trip from Newark(in '00)/JFK(in'01)including 7nights/8days at the Divi Flamingo with all you can eat breakfast buffet. And an extra &120 gives you 24 hour unlimited shore diving,all the tanks you can load in the truck. I'm not sure if Caradonna is still offering that deal, you'll have to call them. Both trips were in Dec.
So to me your price seems abit high just for plane fare.

Back
Top Bottom