What Do You Plan On Spending Money on This Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Oh, and a rebreather. But the MV comes first. you can't pick up chicks with a rebreather...

z...

a friend of mine is getting the upgraded body kit for the f4 ago. its sweet, i kinda like the new brutale. bad azz

BCD and Reg
ADV/Nitrox courses
2-3 trips to Saipan
Maybe a couple local overnights
plus
a trip to PI or Thailand with the gf

Spoon:
a friend of mine is getting the upgraded body kit for the f4 ago. its sweet, i kinda like the new brutale. bad azz

One of my clients has an Ago - it's #4...

I want the Mamba - with all the go fast bits :)

Z..

1) Trip to Tokyo / Seoul / Hong Kong
2) Avd. Nitrox / Deco course
3) Deco reg
4) DIR-F
5) Wreck course

At the moment, Tubattaha is on my list for 2007.

a yacht with nitrox refill on board and lots and lots of fresh drinking water to shower on !

should have BBQ pit, aircon, oh and satlink to SB :D

and sidemounts

Just ordered new set of fins and a mask. Will most likely get a new hardshell box for my camera/housing. Toying with idea of a new reg but not right away.

Now ...do I have any money left for the next dive trip. THAT is the question !!

'Slogger

Finally bought my cylinders...Woohoo!!! They're nitrox cleaning it right now and will be ready for me tomorrow. So any trips for this year is out of the question, unless it's local..hehehe. Two 10.5 Liter Faber Steel Cylinders...hmmm...I wonder if I should change the colour? Just kidding!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom