What do i need to know?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which resort was that?
Coral Paradise Resort

"Please see below for our package options. As you know : you need a buddy to dive (except if you are certified as a ‘’self-reliant diver’’), if you are not traveling with dive buddies, I suggest going boat diving (with a group and a dive master)"

I know the property well. Good folks. It very well could be that insurance covers diving for certified divers diving within the limits of their certification. If they provide tanks knowing that you are not solo certified and that you are going solo may put them at risk in the event of a claim

I know the property well. Good folks. It very well could be that insurance covers diving for certified divers diving within the limits of their certification. If they provide tanks knowing that you are not solo certified and that you are going solo may put them at risk in the event of a claim
Agreed.

You should enjoy the property. Nice pool and bbq grill area and dive lockers drying racks and storage. Every time we stayed there we had a great time. Most guests are divers and snorkelers. Easy walking access to the restaurants at Capt dons and buddy’s.

You should enjoy the property. Nice pool and bbq grill area and dive lockers drying racks and storage. Every time we stayed there we had a great time. Most guests are divers and snorkelers. Easy walking access to the restaurants at Capt dons and buddy’s.
Wife will snorkel, just has no desire to dive. She wants to sit in the sun and read, but it would be nice on days I choose not to dive that we can do a massage together or walk around and explore.

That sounds like a plan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom