What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hrmmmmmmm, there's just so many of them... I'm thinking Heath Ledger, only because he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way hot and I'm shallow... :fruit: mmmmmm Heath, yummo and heck, I'll teach him to dive if he doesn't already :D

I have dove with a couple of celebs...not different then diving with anybody else... well there is a differance, it's always a private charter.

My nomination would be Kate Beckinsale, I don't care if she's not a diver, it would be an enjoyable SI...at least for one of us :D

rascal1933:
What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Any celebrity that would pay for the trip. And Nitrox fills. And booze. And a seperate hotel room for me. And rental car. Oh yeah, and food. Any celebrity that would do that I would dive with. Yep.

Even if it was a lesser-known celebrity, like the guy that played the gas-station clerk in that made-for-tv KISS movie. Even him. Or that one lady who is walking around the lot in that Chevy dealership commercial where the clown has his hair on fire. Even her.

--'Goose

Eleanor Roosevelt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom