What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rascal1933

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Guy's just for fun...
What celebrity would you like to go diving with?And why?For me no doubt The winner is: Jessica Alba.
Anyone catch her in Into the Blue?
She is a certifed Diver and she is Jessica Alba enough said!

There are so many things I would like to do to...with.... Stevie Nicks...and any one who could arrange even a simple phone call would come out wayyyyyy ahead...

but....we all know it wont happen

Jacqueline Bissett (I'll save you from that Moray if we can do a CESA together!)

Tiger Woods and his wife, have you seen his wife? Have you seen his boat?

btw: welcome to ScubaBoard borntobug

Thanks, dindavid. Always been a reader, this seemed like a good time to chime in! Enjoy "most" of the posts.

Happy Holidays to all!

Either Jessica Alba or Tiger Woods I hear he is full cave and has a nice boat nice wife too:D

rascal1933:
Hey Guy's just for fun...
What celebrity would you like to go diving with?And why?For me no doubt The winner is: Jessica Alba.
Anyone catch her in Into the Blue?
She is a certifed Diver and she is Jessica Alba enough said!

Duh, well I'd want to go with her even more if she had low standards, low self esteem and low morals, that's all I ask.

Russell Crowe. I don't know if he is even a diver...but I think he's hot. I know he's got a reputation as a creep...but it wouldn't be the first time I was hot for a creep. And at least this one is employed. :)

Rob Schneider dives and he'd be pretty fun to hang with on surface intervals. I'd like Jessica on the boat too, but for different reasons...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom