What causes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Every month when I am a different kind of fish (you know ladies) I seem to get the worst pains in my legs and lower back. It really does not matter weather I dive 30' or 120' the pain is the same. Is this something that we all get or is it just me. And how can I get the pain to go away. It's only when I dive not any other time. Any advise or help would be great.
Thanks

Does this happen only when you are diving or during the whole day & night?
K

She says it's only when diving, and I haven't got a clue why that would be. Uterine cramping can be felt in the low back, but why you would only get cramps when underwater is beyond me.

It is not really cramping it feels like I have lifted alot of wieghts all day and ran a 30 mile race. My legs are really sore and my lower back hurts. It's only when I go diving so to not have this problem I just don't dive during that time anymore. But I would like to know what causes it and if I could stop it somehow.

Thanks for all your help I guess I will stay out of the water so not to have pain. I just don't get it. I am fine if I don't go diving. I don't have any pain. I go diving and I have pain for days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom