What can you see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This started out looking like a regular Anemone, I gently touched it and it constricted and then when we looked at the photo, there was a cat's face....I think my cat had somehow transported itself into the Anemone to make us feel guilty for leaving her at home.LOL

Rabbit, its a Rabbit you silly people!

justleesa:
I can see the whiskars....but you must have done something to make him mad because the ears are laid back (Is that what you say?....)

Oh, wow, I see it too. That's exactly what I was thinking, Lisa, that the cat was mad, but couldn't figure out why I thought that. Glad you pointed out the ears were down. Kinda scary, Mrs. Mares - I hope you gave your kitty extra attention when you got home!

Mrs Mares:
Can anyone else see the Cat's face in this picture.
We found this Anemone in shallow water in the Maldives.

Just has me wondering... is this a new form of underwater Ink Blot test? :wink:

I thought bunny at first, then baby seal after a few seconds.

Who says you gotta be deep to be narced?

W

Oh, my i think we all have gone crazy..it's bad when we start seeing things underwater that look like the topside. Does this mean we spend tooooooo much time underwater?

Scuba65:
Oh, my i think we all have gone crazy..it's bad when we start seeing things underwater that look like the topside. Does this mean we spend tooooooo much time underwater?

I'd say not enough time, as we can still remember what things from the topside look like :wink:

Here's what I see! Couldn't find the ears though. More of a kitty than a rabbit for me.

That kitty is easy to spot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom