What brand and name was the fins they used in the movie "The Guardian"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RhFjmU7avLCmS8KN2u2xTx13EvfB.jpg

Yep Not ScubaPro I was thinking the Aqualung Rockets

B0000DCW3I.01-A3SVBRU2LEMONO._AA221_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ok are Super Rockets only for Drysuits? does they fit a normal wetsuit boot?

They were the new style of AquaLung Rockets. These are available from several sources. They have a small hole in the center tip for hanging. I think I saw that in the movie as well. Rockets are pretty horrible fins, new or old, I have original Rockets, don't bother. N

Hmm are they really so bad? even for surface swimming?

Nemrod:
They were the new style of AquaLung Rockets. These are available from several sources. They have a small hole in the center tip for hanging. I think I saw that in the movie as well. Rockets are pretty horrible fins, new or old, I have original Rockets, don't bother. N

Heyyyy....I love my rockets! Wouldn't dive with anything else, except maybe jets.

Brian.Bergh:
Hmm are they really so bad? even for surface swimming?
They're great for drift dives. :D

I've heard several people say they tried Rockets and found them vastly inferior to Jets, but I have never taken that opportunity myself. (Jets are reportedly better, and they were cheaper, so hey.)

Back
Top Bottom