What BC and reg do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a new diver, and this is my first setup. After trying many different combinations, I went with Oceanic Probe BC and Oceanic CDX5 / GT3 regulator. Very happy with both products and highly recommend!! Great features, comfort, and quality so far. I was especially happy with the security of their lifetime Alliance Service Agreement to encourage me to keep everything properly serviced!

Regards,
Gene

DSS Single Tank Rig (BP/W, 30# wing, hogarthian harness, 5 lb SS plate). Very comfortable & performs nicely underwater.

Reg~ Aqualung Legend. Awesome reg, no complaints at all..

I use the Aqualung Malibu BCD, which I love because it is so small and lightweight, and I have an older Tusa Regulator, which I've decided I'm not very fond of. Getting reading to purchase Zeagle Flathead VI Regulator which I got to try it out with the Zeagle rep a couple of weeks ago and I love the reg.

Sean Clarke
Divers Direct & World Watersports

Halcyon SS, BPW. Apeks DS4 ATX50 Din
No con's. for me,, all pro's.

Voit back pac, Royal Aquamaster. All pro's.

Cressi-sub Aquapro 5 BC, Mares MR12 Rebel reg.
No problem with either so far.

I was actually thinking about this last night. I LOVE my gear. Everything works well and suits me, and the regs are nicer to breathe than anything else I've had experience with.

Oxycheq SS backplate
DSS wing
Aqualung Titan LX regulator with an Apeks secondary (can't remember which one).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom