What an incredible board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

achu

Reaction score
I´m on a few diving boards, but I love this one! I can´t believe I never found this board before!

I love how there are so many topics to choose from...So, hello all!

I´m Achu. I certified PADI OW last July in the Puget Sound (brrrrr.) I´ve since logged over 130 dives, certified Advanced and Rescue diver and am considering going for my Divemaster Certification.

I moved to Cozumel last year to take a break from the "rat race" in the US and have been her almost a year now!!!

The diving here is incredible, but I am also looking forward to the day that I get to travel around and dive some other beautiful sites in the world!

achu!

welcome to the fun and games. A warm hello from north of the 49th -- Ottawa, Canada

Welcome to our pond, Achu, I'm glad you found us. We'll be looking forward to your reports from Coz.

Tell Stephanie and Christi hello for me!

Dee - you seem to be on all the boards! You think this board will enjoy my dive reports? I actually haven´t written one in a while...Then again, I haven´t gone diving in a while.

So, where do I post dive reports?

Can I repeat it? This is such a cool board!

Achuuuuu

Achu,
Welcome from NJ.
I look forward to your reports, because I've been to Cozumel three times, and I love the diving so much that hearing or reading about it brings back many great memories.
So please, tell and ask!
good luck,
Miked

Achu...I do seem to get around! You'll love this board. it moves pretty fast too. And I'm sure everyone will enjoy your excellent reports! Just post them under the Mexico section...we'll find them!

Living in Coz and you haven't been diving in a while...wanna trade places??? :D

and a Warm welcome from ARIZONA the alll beach no ocean state

one of the reasons this board is hard to find is because true divers don't need to see to dive.

Welcome from Chicago.
Any friend of Dee's is a friend of ours. How did you two meet? Did you notice that we have a group board trip to Cozumel in March?
I have a few more questions for you, but the most important is, how easy is it for an American to just stay in Cozumel to live?
:sunny:

Hey Achu! Welcome from your old stompin' grounds, the Puget Sound! Natasha beat me to the question so I am all ears! What do you do there?

-kate

Glad to have you aboard...or should I say below.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom