what am i looking for???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackson

Reaction score
hi im in the earliest stages poss for scuba and am reading and researching all i can,

was just wondering on the basics of equip (if there is such a thing) wont be getting any any time soon, but i have no clue on any of it and would like to get a better understanding for what certain things do...........if that makes any sense

thanks

edit: sorry ignor this ive just found a section that helps alot............sorry this site is really big :)

Lots of info out there. Glad you are doing research first. Never rush into buying gear from pressure of a saleman. Get familiar with what you need and ask questions lots of them. If a salesman doesnt respond well to questions then he or she is not in you best interest or visa versa.

jackson:
hi im in the earliest stages poss for scuba and am reading and researching all i can,

was just wondering on the basics of equip (if there is such a thing) wont be getting any any time soon, but i have no clue on any of it and would like to get a better understanding for what certain things do...........if that makes any sense

thanks

edit: sorry ignor this ive just found a section that helps alot............sorry this site is really big :)

No problem, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom