What a week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're right Bob, that's still a pretty healthy looking GPO considering how long she's been on eggs. Looks like there is a lot of variety going on at Sund Rock right now. I was supposed to go there last weekend but got the flue. Hopefully I'll get there soon. I especially like the Grunt Sculpin shot as well as the Stubby Squid eggs. Nice find!

On Friday's dives we found 10 wolfies on the south wall and another six on the north wall ... it's the most I've ever seen at Sund Rock.

You'll find the stubby squid eggs on the north wall ... they're pretty easy to spot. Hope ya feel better and make it down there soon ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver

Wow! Those are great photos! You have me wanting to go to Sund Rock this weekend! Thank you

Bob, you're so good at finding stuff :wink:

Is it typical for the Wolf Eels to be paired up? I've always thought of eels as solitary creatures...

Looking forward to Nanaimo in January!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom