Whales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not just the whales. Ya'll get to dive in clear, salty water every day! Things couldn't have been different this year but I haven't tasted salty water since last April!! Let hope this year is better. And you never know, I just may call you from some Hawaiian airport to come get me!

justleesa,
You're getting me all excited now. I'll arrive in Honolulu 1/24/04 and have 3 days of two tank diving setup with Aaron's Dive Shop. I'd love to have a whale encounter on at least one of the dives. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If nothing else, I should at least be able to hear them. But just in case, my C5050 is up and running and waiting for a shot.

10X:
justleesa,
You're getting me all excited now. I'll arrive in Honolulu 1/24/04 and have 3 days of two tank diving setup with Aaron's Dive Shop. I'd love to have a whale encounter on at least one of the dives. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If nothing else, I should at least be able to hear them. But just in case, my C5050 is up and running and waiting for a shot.

I really hope that the weather clears up for you. If you get to go to Jack Aarons' shop, you'll find out why they call him Hollywood Jack...

Aaron sometimes dives out of the same harbor that we do, Waianea. If you dive on a week day (work my real job on the weekends), just might see you at the dock.

Aloha,
Lisa

PS: also have a regular camera for the above surface pics, much better chances of getting the right moment. Roger took some great pictures yesterday....just have to scan them in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom