Wetwear = WOW!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know somehow NetDoc's got bumped ahead of mine in production, but that is what it is... I just took delivery of my 1-piece 7MM suit from Wetwear. Build quality and attention to detail is fantastic! The whole thing was done long distance, and Connie made it all happen easily. Her advice, suggestions, and experiences in suit manufacture sure got me what I wanted. Kudos to the folks at Wetwear! As I am nowhere even close to an off-the-rack fit, their custom build is nothing but pure heaven. Hopefully I will never need another, but if I do, I'll be back.

The suit gets its initiation June 9 & 10 in a rescue class.

Thanks again!

P.S. - what's with the SB sticker in the shipping box????? :wink:

Wait until you zip it up and the feeling of being a super hero takes hold. That's how I feel in my 3 mil from them. The fit is that good. The SB sticker goes on the chest dude! Like super man!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

P.S. - an extra bit of information: This suit replaces an SAS Titanium custom that I unfortunately outgrew (yes, I am no longer a 21 year old college athlete - lol). The bar has been set high, but this one is as good - or even better!!!!!

You can even order it with an embroidered ScubaBoard logo on it.

sure.... if you pay for the suit.... I'll be your billboard :coffee:

I had the chance to check one out first hand this past weekend. I was really impressed with them. I need another wetsuit like a hole in the head, but my wife wants to start diving and she is tiny so I am thinking we can just drive over to WetWear and have them fit her with something. I really liked what I saw.

Edit * Thank you to NetDoc for pointing out that I put "whole in the head" as opposed to "hole in the head". Seeing as their are zombies in South Florida, I would hate to make it look as if I was offering them my whole head. :)

Last edited:
Dear Jim: Which temperature range are you comfortable in with this wet wear custom 3mm? Mike

This thread needs PICTURES! I'm in the market for a 7mm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom