Wetsuits wantonly withering into wickedness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of my Oceanic gear was not robust to put it politely. My Oceanic 5mm boots barely lasted a season and the sole came right off on my wife's. Fingers crossed their wetsuit's are better.
Brands change and quality may or may not be going downhill now, but I own some older Oceanic stuff that is absolutely awesome and refuses to die.

Wetsuits have to be close to the skin so the pee doesn't get trapped in the folds. Just another piece of life experience.
yes, gotta make sure the pee is kept neatly against the skin in an evenly distributed layer.

03A95854-26CB-4BB9-A278-F4A2A9B29A67.jpeg
Well I got suit, tried it on and it fit perfectly.
It will still fit if I lose 10 lbs because it is stretched a bit. And it feels brand new, no old and dried out as I feared. Wow.

Neoprene does not shrink as some argue but it does lose some of it's elasticity over time. I am going to go out on a limb and suspect that better grades of neoprene suffer this more slowly than others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom