Wetsuits on a cruise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarkOne

Registered
Reaction score
Just a quickie: We're going on a cruise to the Caribbean in two weeks. We are taking our 5mm wetsuits. Anyone been on a cruise and found a good place to hang them to dry.

THanks,
Steve

I take it you don't have a balcony cabin, right? I have been on several Caribbean cruises and have never taken a 5mm wet suit. But if you insist, you can always hang it over a chair by the pool. Depending on which ship (Princess has them) you will have a instructor on board that has equipment. Usually they have a place for you, to rinse and can help you with this. Some Royal Caribbean ships also have instructors that will help you out with this.
Good Luck! And have fun.

Took our 3mm wetsuits on our December Carribean cruise (San Juan, St. Croix, Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Thomas aboard Celebrity's Infinity). I never wore mine, just dive skin, but my partner wore hers once or twice. We had a balcony, just under the pool deck, so there were very convienent pipes and things overhead to hang stuff from. The bathroom and shower facilities on this ship were also rather large, and had room to drain things - but not while showering.

Good Luck, and Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Back
Top Bottom