Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but his male dive buddies might revoke his man-card...especially if the suit looks at all feminine. :wink: (I'm kidding.)

As long as the suit confers an appropriate amount of thermal protection and fits properly, I see no problem with a man wearing a woman's wetsuit or vice versa. Many wetsuits designed for women have some extra allowances in the chest area and possibly the hips. These design elements might alter the fit for a man. YMMV.

Have fun...

Ok I'll answer this without busting your manhood.... even though its so tempting.. Yes you can but many womens suits are made for a womans body and its curved in such a way. Including the chest area. So if ya got some nice boobs.. sure why not.. go for it..

as long as it is stretched around your body.

If the breast-section is not stretching around your chest, it is more likely that you will get it cold, as this would be a large mass of water to heat up

Well dkktsunami, can you provide them :D

Actually when tapemeasured by a friend and compared with the charts, she also says a women's suit would fit me better

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom