wetsuit alterations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evilbacon

Registered
Reaction score
My wet suit is alittle too small, and I heard of a place called M & B Wetsuits that is near my house and they do alterations to wetsuits. I was wondering if it was possible to make my wetsuit longer than it is. I am 6'3 and I wear a body glove 3x3 7mm wet suit and the height of it is only supposed to fit someone 5'10, the wetsuit still fits good but there is room for improvement I really don't have the money to go out and purchase another wet suit but I can if I have to. Any information on my situation will be very helpful.

Thanks

Evil :bgmad:

You'd have to ask and see.

Is the torso length OK? This would be like between your crotch and shoulders including a nice fit up in your armpits. If this is not good then it's probably hopeless.

Lengthening legs and sleeves may be done though it won't be too pretty. Kneepads and elbow features may end up off location but no worse than now.

Be sure to clearly understand all costs before ordering the work.

Pete

OOOHHH...alterations in general are pricey these days. You might be better off to order a new one. I'd check the prices out first...then again, I am all about a bargain...I'm cheap I guess...

...Comes from years of being a broke college student!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom