Wet suits Henderson vs Harvey's hyper-stretch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EZHOOPS

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to decide between a 5mm henderson hyperstretch or a 5 mm harvey's hyperstretch.

Which is the better choice?
henderson = $339 jumpsuit =$500 two piece

harvey = $300 = $350 two piece

I plan to dive all around, great lakes, australia, carribean, florida, etc.

is a 5mm the best all around choice? which is better jump suit or 2 piece

thanks

I lke the jump suit that I purchased for diveing in the Great Lakes but if you are planning warm water diveing and using it as a shorty then the 2 piece maybe better for you. You could also purchase the one piece with a bib and use that in your warm waters. I don't think you could go wrong with either suit, both very reputable companies. I can tell you I went with the Henderson because I could custom ordewr the size of the legs and arms which was great for myself. Good luck with whichever suit you choose and safe diveing.

wow, if this is the correct price for a Henderson 2 piece, I just paid $385 for a 5mm 2 piece Liquid Fit superstretch. I'm going to have the extended leg and arm zippers added for an extra $60. Still less in price than Henderson, plus it is a custom fitted suit!!! It really does pay to shop around.

Back
Top Bottom