wet suit EVERFLEX C-ZIP SCUBAPRO 5mm any opinion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, This wetsuit is on sale in Europe for a very good price. does anyone has one. How good is it. How easy is it to put on. It has a weird front zip. Thank you

Combinaison_EVER_53ce35725333b.jpg

Hey Freewillow, I own two. Love it wish they still made it. It is not too bad putting on but I am 5'10 160 lbs and was born to wear a wetsuit easily. If you are not close to that body type I really recommend a regular back zip wetsuit. Scubapro suits are in general tighter through the shoulders than most brands so they run on the small side. Other than those warnings about fit, its super warm and comfortable. Not having the zipper in the back really does make for a warmer 5 mil.

I am 204 pounds and 6'1", but rather narro sholders. Have tried other scubapro wetsuit and I need XXL on other models. What do you think?

If you have a lean build, I think you would really like it. There are a few tricks to putting it on though. You make the torso into pants, then after your legs are in, pull up the chest and then get your arms in. If you like to wear hoods, use the scubapro semi dry suit hood it seals nicely with the neck on this suit without having to tuck it in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom