Trip Report Westpunt Curacao: 6 June to 14 June 2021!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brant Emery

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
It’s good to see that Tuki is still active. He always has some great stories, but when he looks up you are in for a long one, and it is usually part of the dive briefing.

morecowbells

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks for your report! I am hoping to return to Curacao in Feb. I am happy that some of the restaurants are back open. I hear Landhaus Misje is closed, do you know if the Blue View restaurant is back open?

I agree that Watamula is nothing short of stunning. Nobody rocks a gold speedo like Tuki.....

MAGELLAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I just got back from Westpunt Curacao a couple of days ago! We were so pleased, we are considering going again. We went because it was so difficult to get to Bonaire this year and we wanted a shore-dive only destination. Stayed at the Marazul Dive Resort via VRBO, just down the way from All West Apartments, and used Go West for our tank rentals. I can second that Tuki likes to talk... great fun to visit with. We really enjoyed the area, quiet, uncrowded, easily accessible reefs very similar to Bonaire (but with more steps to climb).

OP
markmud

markmud

Self Reliant Diver--On All Dives.
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Stayed at the Marazul Dive Resort via VRBO

Our lion fish hunter Ken stayed at Marazul. We ate our lion fish dinners there. It was very nice. Cookie and Cathy snorkeled below the cliffs. They did a one-way snorkel dive along the cliffs and then egressed at the eastern most stairway at Marazul. They loved it.

I can second that Tuki likes to talk...

Tuki is a total crack-up. A great skipper and fun to be around.

cheers,
m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Top Bottom