Western Caribe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NOVIZWHIZ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are booking a cruise in Sept for Grand Cayman and Cozumel out of St. Pete. Last cruise I went on they had a little excursion from the boat. Any suggestions / tips on how I can hook up for a dive (or two) while we're in port? I hear Cayman is THE place.

Contact "Fisheye" sports,I'm sure they'll help you arrange something. To spots that are very worthwhile for a dive would be Stingray City followed by the North Wall

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Go online to Mantaraya divers. (Fernando- Owner) We have dove with them many times. Small boat, 2 engines will get you anywhere, small group. Good diving.

caymaniac:
Contact "Fisheye" sports,I'm sure they'll help you arrange something. To spots that are very worthwhile for a dive would be Stingray City followed by the North Wall

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac
Or the other way around.

Check opinions in the cruise forum for operators that work with cruise ship schedules. Check the Cayman Port Authority website to check the arrival and departure times for your cruise ship.

We used Divetech in Grand Cayman last time our ship docked there. They were very accomodating and worked with our schedule. You can check them out at www.divetech.com

Hi there,

I used to work on the ships and I would say Cozumel is the better one of the two I used to dive with Dive with Martin just of the old dock I found Grand Cayman dissapointing. But while there dive on both islands and enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom