West Wales 8-13 August 4 spaces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamesclarkuk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
We've got a trip going to West Wales, diving with Celtic Divers on their hard boat Wandrin' Star (www.celticdiving.co.uk) out of Fishguards.

WE HAVE 4 SPACES AVAILABLE

Mark, the skipper is a great guy and has offered three dives a day to us so we can have divers of mixed abilities on board. Depths will range from 10-50m but everyone will get the depths they can dive.

The diving in West Wales is first class, if you've never been there, here's your chance at a GREAT price! If you have dived the wrecks and reefs of the area before.... come along, you know you want to ;-) we'll be doing the Whirlwind, Lucy and Baron Carnegie to name a few!

The price is £250 for the week including accommodation and boat charter (a bargain!). We have 4 spaces free so please let me know if you are interested in joining us. Most of us are planning to travel from London, we're all driving there in cars/vans so someone should be able to give people a lift if you don't have your own transport.

Air is extra, but the usual price.

Please pm me if you're interested, or reply to this thread.

Last year it was a FANTASTIC week. There's a video that I shot last year here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xehuwt_diving-in-west-wales_sport

Hope to hear from a few of you!

James
Diving Officer, BBSAC (BSAC0456)

Hi James
Would have been interested in this but i am out of the country.
Future dives please keep me informed if you can, do you notify in here or on another website?
I am in Swindon, fairly central. So far i have only 9 dives to my name as an open water diver. Hope to have at least another 6 or so by the end of august.
Thanks
Aelred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom