West Side Boat Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ok,

I already have inquiries in with Capt Bruce and Scotty.

We're in need of a boat that can carry 6 divers (4 divers + 2 safety divers) 4 sets of doubles and 12 deco tanks for a dive next weekend on the westside. We are willing/able to leave at 0-dark thirty to put the boat back into harbor before its regular morning charter.

Any leads would be appreciated to include private boats, fishing charters etc...the Rubber Ducky is cool and all, but I doubt she can carry all that stuff.

Sherman

Sounds like the rubber ducky needs a small rubber raft it can tow with all the cylinders in it :) and maybe one more behind that for the support divers ... I can see it now, a train of rubber ducky boats all headed out to sea :)

Sounds like the rubber ducky needs a small rubber raft it can tow with all the cylinders in it :) and maybe one more behind that for the support divers ... I can see it now, a train of rubber ducky boats all headed out to sea :)

10-4 Rubber duck, that would be a convoy :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom