west palm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hey i am going to west palm this weekend. never been there before going to also dive the ancent mariner has anybody ever done that dive? how is it? thanks

jcm:
hey i am going to west palm this weekend. never been there before going to also dive the ancent mariner has anybody ever done that dive? how is it? thanks

Who are you diving with? I'm on Pura Vida's boat Saturday morning...

jcm:
The Ancient Mariner is a far far run if you're diving out of West Palm.

This is a very nice, but somewhat small wreck. Loaded with silversides, and enough interesting interior to explore without doing serious penetration. The sand is around 75' so a 40% mix is a nice way to dive this one.

jcm:
The ancent mariner is a good easy dive. I dove it the day it went down. It is 68 in the sand if you dig. The bow is to the east. She was made for diving. There is some metal to look out for.

Sharkdive1:
MB you got 75 ing the sand?
Maybe that was the day I had a shovel...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom