West Palm Diving and Flying Boat Photos -- March 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm a little late getting these posted but here are some photos from a couple of weekends ago. The aerial ones are from Jim Abernethy's "flying boat" -- an ultralight on a rigid inflatable boat. Definitely a rush!

westpalmmar2007crw_3289a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3301a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3315a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3352a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3229a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3238a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3243a.jpg

070310-074126-0036.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3368a.jpg

westpalmmar2007crw_3376a.jpg

The last photograph is frigin' awesome! Looks like a blast...

Oh boy! Those are some shots and it must've been a blast! Are those schooling fishes sharks? There are quite a number of them down there. What ever they are that site looks like a photo shoot waiting to happen :)
Can't say which I loved the most. Those are all excellent shots. Especially those aerial ones.

I love the touchdown photo. The colours and the subject just shout out "end of a great day".
Are those sharks schooling? if so thats some school.

Yes, those are spinner sharks that congregate off West Palm this time of year.

Those are some really cool shots, Doug. I don't think you could get me into that contraption.

Jim Abernathy is a very, um, enthusiastic guy. He has a way of getting everyone amped up. Man, I sure wish I was back down there diving WPB. Lucky dog.

Back
Top Bottom