West Palm Dive 7-25-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to report my last dive. My wife and I did a great dive out of WPB this past Sunday. We dove "Bath and Tennis" and "Buffet's Bluff"

The viz was 50+ with calm seas and a little chop. The marine life was just as good. With a large green eel that looked big enough to to take half of your arm. About four large logger heads, and two nurse sharks with one about 10ft. And I can't forget to mention the four good sized lobsters. (just too early though).

Anyone else dive WPB the same weekend?

Hello to all Florida Conch Divers.

Went out on the Boat "Secure" from Diving Solutions... W. Palm Beach.... dove the "Flower Gardens" and "North Breakers"

Nice boat and operation... it was my second trip with them.... and they go out daily.

Heya JoeyFla!! You must of been on the boat with the Blue Planet group. Were you taking a class? We came over and said hi to Paul and everyone one the boat right before ya'll left. We were out on Rampage just a few spots down from Secure. Nice to see another PSL person.. (BTW..Murphdivers286 is my hubby)

The dive was AMAZING!!!! Darrel mentiond the turtles, but he fail to mention how big the one was. I've NEVER seen a loggerhead that enormous before, her (cause we all know if she's lived that long, it must be a "her") hehehehehe! head was bigger than Darrel's. It was all I could do not touch her, I just sat in amazement and watched until she swam off. What a beautiful site. As for that very large green eel, I found the dang thing by pure accident. I was watching a damsel fish with complete amuzement when the eel popped out of the reef. Mark (MDColson) was close enough to see it, and hear me scream I'm sure it was all he could do not to laugh. It took me totally off gaurd. lol.. The sharks were wonderful too, the little one (3feet) let us get pretty close before bolting off, the big one wasn't going to stand for it though.

can't wait to get back in the water.!!! the Viz was awesome!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom