West Australia Diving - Perth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They should be able to put you in touch with some links.
Perth should be no no problem and the weather should be just right,being winter there.It's a big state so try the board for info.
Cheers,
gasman

I'm from the East Coast of Aus and have never actually
been diving in the west but have heard and read great
things about a purpose sunk wreck call the "Swan".
Apparently one not to miss!

We have a great "free" newspaper type publication in Aus
that comes out every month called Dive Log Australasia.
They have just set up a web site http://www.divetheblue.net
it may be worth having a look.

If you intend venturing to the east coast, let me know.
I can give you lots of information on great dive sites
on the NSW coast.

akate

Come over to WA dive the Swan contact Cape Dive www.capedive.com 089756 8778 they looked after me last January also do the Busselton Jetty and many more great spots around that area, in Perth itself try Rotto Island the new Ranger something in Rockingham area just been sunk and many other places try Mindarie Dive Academy, if after a fun night dive in the river Email me. have fun ps where on the east coast dived a lot around Ulladulla
akate:
I'm from the East Coast of Aus and have never actually
been diving in the west but have heard and read great
things about a purpose sunk wreck call the "Swan".
Apparently one not to miss!

We have a great "free" newspaper type publication in Aus
that comes out every month called Dive Log Australasia.
They have just set up a web site http://www.divetheblue.net
it may be worth having a look.

If you intend venturing to the east coast, let me know.
I can give you lots of information on great dive sites
on the NSW coast.

akate

August is winter and you'll find that many of the dive shops in and around Perth have a limited schedule so you will definitely want to make your arrangements with them instead of just rocking up.

Perth Diving Academy, Bell Scuba, Sorrento Quay Dive are three shops to look up...Have fun!

Locals steered us to the Perth Diving Academy, and their boat, the Lionfish IV, was great. Nice operation, nice people!! We went to Rottnest Island and really enjoyed the diving there!

cheers!

jennifer

Are there any Perth locals on this board? I just moved here and would like to find a few dive buddies to go diving with. I have everything I need to go diving except a tank.

Gimme a shout when you get here. I'm not local but dive Perth when I can. (I'm about 3½ hrs drive from Perth.)

sapphire:
Locals steered us to the Perth Diving Academy, and their boat, the Lionfish IV, was great. Nice operation, nice people!! We went to Rottnest Island and really enjoyed the diving there!
This is an old thread, but I guess it's alive again. I went to Rotto with Perth Diving Academy a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I look forward to going back out with them again next time I go there. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom