We're Back !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finesse

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!!

Well we are finally getting back to reality and the "REAL" world after our Journey to Paradise......

Here are a few of our "Friends" from our trip !!!!! :wink:

mantaonthemove.JPG

mantaupclose.JPG

Rooster

We were in French Polynesia ....... All we can say is WOW!!!!

Welcome home! You know we want more pictures and a trip report :eek:ut: and I want to know how everything worked out!

Glad you had a great time. Come on...torture us with more!

do a trip report.......soon

We are still suffering from "Back to reality syndrome" :eek: but at least I have this week off :D (unfortunately my better half had to go back to work today)

I'll post a couple other Manta shots and as you can see from the second shot they like to get up close !!!!...... but I'm looking to make an album (the host server I'm using now is for my other obsession/bad habit....the boat) so I 'll hook up with one of the picture sites and get trip photos on there.

We had planned about 10 dives….so ….I new things were going great when the "Boss" (a fairly new diver) said lets do more dives !!!!!

I spotted this one as I was descending ...... as soon as you hit the water you could see these guys on the bottom (at about 70 feet)
mantafrommooring.JPG

This is my good side !!!!
Iseeyou.JPG

Can't wait for the rest!

The rest of the report is done.....see the link in the last post above....

There are a few pics linked ....and mainly stuff about where we were.....but there are a few simple U/W shots...

More pictures to come later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom