Went to the ear doc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simple suggestion, but it was HUGE for me, when you clear your ears, where is your tongue? For me, I could barely get to 15 feet, because my instructor (who was reprehensible, btw) never gave me any tips on how to equalize better. Once I figured out to pull my tongue back in my mouth, my tubes opened right up, and i went from not being able to reach the bottom of the poool, to dropping 75 feet in no time, with no problem

Thanks for the info everyone. Very helpful. I'm thinking I should join DAN. I don't have much dive experience and this is my first time traveling to dive so I've never really thought about joining before.

I'm thinking I should join DAN. I don't have much dive experience and this is my first time traveling to dive so I've never really thought about joining before.

Just for your information, because you don't travel often is not the reason one gets DAN insurance. It covers you on any dive.

utediver,
Four that you should consider contacting
Dr. Lynn Weaver @ LDS 801.408.3619
Dr. James Holm @ Memorial 801.408.8263 He has offices in Sandy
Dr. Collin Grissum 801.408.3623
Dr. Eugene Worth in Provo 801.357.3059 Eugene is a NOAA Medical Officer

None are ENT's but I'm sure they can refer you to one if needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom