Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey @OrcaTorch, this light is 4000 lumens when it's fully charged.

How many lumens is it after 1 hour running on High?

How many after 2 hours?

After 3?

After 4?

If Dan Wright's involved I don't want anything to do with it. I was considering picking up a few. Not anymore.

If Dan Wright's involved I don't want anything to do with it. I was considering picking up a few. Not anymore.

He has a video of him testing a light but I do not see anywhere that he is involved with Orcatorch. He is not listed on their ambassador page so likely got a unit kicked down to him by someone.

We were not aware of the past history of Mr Wright when we sent him a light to test.

We have asked some members on here to help review our current ambassadors and reviewers and will be doing more research in the future before sending anybody test/review lights.

We were not aware of the past history of Mr Wright when we sent him a light to test.

We have asked some members on here to help review our current ambassadors and reviewers and will be doing more research in the future before sending anybody test/review lights.
That’s about the best one can expect from a company or a person IMO

As many mentors etc have told me in my life, anyone can make a mistake. It’s what you do about it when you know about it that matters.

Back
Top Bottom