Well I ordered BP/Wings today....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4sdi

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I finally ordered my backplate and Dive-Rite Trek Wings today. I was wondering, what about tank cam bands? To I need to build them along with my harness? Do they come with the bladder? If I need to make them, where can I find the little locking fittings? Thanks in advance......

Mark

Are you diving a single tank or doubles?

If you are divng a single tank set up then you will need to purchase a STA (single tank adapter). The STA has bolts built in. You wing goes onto the STA and then your backplate, secure with the wing nuts.

If you are diving doubles then you don't need anything. You simply put your wings and then your harness onto the bolts going thru the tank bands and secure it with the wing nut.

Hope this didn't come out confusing. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Tank cam bands are quite a common thing. Your LDS should be able to provide some for a very reasonable price.

You might also check with who you ordered your gear from and ask them if they are included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom